MyNetFone NBN Internet Service
The roll out the of the National Broadband Network (NBN) is underway, giving more and more people a choice of provider, internet speed and even associated phone service.
MyNetFone's NBN plans give you flexiblity to combine the speed you want with a data quota that suits your needs.
MyNetFone has simplified the multiple speed and quota options available with the NBN- all you have to do is select your desired speed, then how much quota you need.
All our NBN plans come with a NBN Voice Basic phone service. This is a pay as you go VoIP phone plan that allows you to make the most of your new NBN connection for your phone calls, with no line rental fees.
Important Information about NBN Speeds:
Because of the way the internet works, the speed of your NBN internet service will vary. This means that although the maximum theoretical speed of a NBN service might be 100Mbps, the actual speed of the service will be slower. This is because internet speed is affected by factors such as:
- the plan you choose and whether or not you have been shaped;
- the number of other people in your area using NBN;
- the network connections between MyNetFone and your computer.
The way that you use your NBN internet at home also affects the speed that you experience. This includes things like:
- the number of computers (or other devices) that share your NBN internet connection;
- your hardware/software capability and configuration - for example, whether or not your modem and/or router can support speeds up to 100Mbps;
- how you connect to the NBN internet - for example, whether you connect via your wireless home network or through an ethernet cable;
- the webpages you browse, the type of content you download, where the pages/content are located, and the computer you are using.