MyNetFone delivers fast internet service, great-value plans with generous quotas!
MyNetFone’s ADSL2+ 1TB Standard broadband plan offers fast ADSL2+ broadband speeds. You can choose to you keep your phone line with your current provider or, ditch them and the line rental altogether with MyNetFone Naked ADSL2+ service. You have the choice, as MyNetFone offers both ADSL2+ and Naked ADSL2+ connection types.
Add a phone - no line rental cost (OPTIONAL)
Naked DSL with flexibility to add phone (Voip) with no extra line rental cost - just pay for the calls you make.
- No additional monthly fee - only pay for the calls you use
- Plug in your existing handset into the modem 7 start saving with VoiP
- Use instead of your landline, which will be disconnected when switching to Naked DSL
Call Rates: (Optional)
- Any local or National Number - 20c untimed
- Any Australian Mobile - 25c/ min
- International Numbers - From 1.9c/ min
This is an ideal plan for heavy internet users who want to Skype, browse the web, stream TV shows or movies and download large files.If you would prefer not to use VoIP - no problem! Simply follow the alternative 'internet only' setup instructions provided on the Setup flyer included with your DSL modem.
This MyNetFone broadband plan includes:
- FREE All-one-Modem*
- Reduced $49 Setup
- No excess usage charges: Speed limited to 256kbps once you have exceeded your monthly usage allowance.
- Plug in and play- MyNetFone offers easy setup as all our equipment is pre-configured
- Free optional Voice plan included on all internet plans with the MyNetFone provided modem
- Low Contention for better internet connection quality
* $16.95 shipping fee applies.
- The data is split into 500GB in the peak time (10am to 12am midnight AEST) and 500GB in the off peak time (12am Midnight to 10am AEST)
- Unlimited uploads – uploads are not counted towards your quota allowance
- Data Boosts - There are no extra costs for going over the limit as the speed is shaped to 256kbps, but if you'd rather keep the fast speed, MyNetFone offers extra data for an additional cost.
- Free Unlimited Technical Support