Competition Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions for the Compare Broadband Survey Competition
• The Promoter for this competition is Value Comparisons Australia Pty Ltd.
• Entry is open to all Australians who are over the age of 18 years as at the time of the competition.
• This competition starts on the 01.12.2009 at 12.00am and runs until 11.59pm on the 30.11.2010. The promoter reserves the right to stop the competition anytime before the end date without any reasoning.
• To enter, eligible entrants must complete the Compare Broadband Survey and submit a valid email address for correspondence.
• There is a limit of one entry per person, only unique email addresses are counted.
• Employees of the Promoter and its agents and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter.
• This is a game of chance - one entrant will be drawn at random on the 01.12.2010 and will receive an iPod Touch or $200 worth of Getprice vouchers.
• The winner will be announced on the Compare Broadband website on the 01.12.2010.
• The prize will be dispatched within three business days after the winner has provided his/her postal address.
• Prize is not exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
• In the event that the Promoter is unable to supply the prize, the promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of similar monetary value.
• The Promoter accepts no responsibilities for late entries or entries not received for any reason.
• Value Comparisons Australia Pty Ltd shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
• Value Comparisons Australia Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from winning the prize.
• Value Comparisons Australia Pty Ltd is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, (including but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this competition.
• The Promoter's decision is final on all matters and no correspondence will be entered into. Entry into this competition will be deemed to be an acceptance of the above terms and conditions.