A Lingo VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) service is the easy way to catch up with family and friends around Australia and overseas. Sometimes called Broadband phone or Internet phone, VoIP enables phone calls to be made over the internet, using your broadband connection.
iPrimus provides competitive VoIP call rates that work as a cheap alternative to making calls on your landline, or compliment a Naked DSL plan as it can be used as a telephone service over the internet.
Lingo Call Rates:
- Local and National Calls: Unlimited
- Calls to iPrimus Mobiles: Unlimited
- Calls to Other Australian Mobiles: Unlimited
- Calls to 13/1300: 44c per call
- International: Unlimited to Standard fixed Numbers to 50 Countries*
- Flagfall: N/A
- Calls to Other iPrimus Lingo Services: Included
- 1800 Calls: Included
- 000 - Emergency: Included
- Calling Number Display: Included
- Voicemail: Included
*Unlimited calls to standard fixed numbers to these 50 countries:
Argentina, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Guadeloupe, Guam, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, UK, USA, Vatican City and Venezuela.
Sign up to this plan and receive a free Lingo Box. A Postage and Handling fee of $14.95 will be charged for the delivery of the Lingo Box.