iPrimus ADSL2+ is a superfast Broadband consumer-grade residential internet service. Actual speeds vary and may be affected by your location and equipment, the source of your download and the level of internet traffic.
- Local: Unlimited
- National: Unlimited
- Mobile: $0.36c
- 1300: $0.44c
- Flagfall: $0.45c
Optional Call Packs
- Unlimited Mobile: $10
- 2000 International Minutes: $15.00 to landline, $20.00 to landline and mobile
Terms and Conditions
- Not available in all areas or to all customers. ADSL2+ is available only to eligible iPrimus residential customers who are located in the area of an iPrimus ADSL2+ enabled exchange. iPrimus cannot at present provide this service on a Fast Transfer or to customers transferring from networks other than Telstra.
- Available only to customers who have an existing telephone service.
- No excess data charge – if the monthly data allowance is exceeded the connection speed will be limited to 256kbps speed in the relevant period where the allowance has been exceeded for the balance of a billing cycle.
- Due to iPrimus Broadband2+ being available to only residential customers, the Unlimited data allowance on the ADSL2+ No Worries Unlimited plan is subject to the limitation that it is only to be used for residential (non-commercial) purposes. iPrimus may suspend or terminate a service if a customer is found to be using the services outside the purposes for which it is provided.
- Data allowance includes uploads and downloads.
- You need an iPrimus approved ADSL2+ capable modem. You may buy a modem outright from iPrimus or opt for an iPrimus supplied modem at $0/month. Supplied modem must be returned if your service is cancelled. A non-return fee ($129) applies 30 days after cancellation if not returned. See website for current charges. $14.95 Postage & Handling fees apply
- ADSL2+ plans are available on a 1, 12 or 24 month contract. If you combine Broadband with an iPrimus home phone plan and cancel or transfer either the telephone or internet component, iPrimus may suspend or terminate both services and you may be required to pay early termination fees and need to recontract for a standalone service.
- Bundled price available when you combined selected Broadband plans with an iPrimus home phone plan under a 1, 12 or 24 month contract.
- Accounts must be paid by Direct Debit. If iPrimus allows you to pay by another method, a $2.95 per bill administration fee applies.
- Internet customers paying by direct debit will receive bills online through their iPrimus Account Toolbox. Internet customers paying by direct debit who request a paper bill by mail will be charged $2.50 per bill administration fee.
- As part of your plan you can obtain up to 5 iPrimus email addresses. Each mailbox is 10MB in size and you can send individual emails of up to 2MB per email.
- You have the flexibility to move between iPrimus ADSL2+ plans without a plan change fee. If you are an existing iPrimus Broadband customer, you can upgrade to iPrimus ADSL2+ for a 1, 12 or 24 month term, without incurring additional set up fees.
- It is your responsibility to check the terms of any existing contract you may have with another supplier. If you are transferring a service to iPrimus, there may be consequences under an existing contract.
- iPrimus Standard Form of Agreement applies. See http://www.iprimus.com.au/legal/standard-forms-of-agreement/.
- We will provide the service at the address which you nominate. If you relocate, iPrimus may not be able to provide you with the same offer and you may incur relocation and/or cancellation charges.
- Minimum total cost over 1, 12 or 24 months calculated as: 1, 12 or 24x $(Broadband monthly access fee) + (if bundled i.e. with the iPrimus Value home phone plan) 1, 12 or 24 x $29.95 + setup fee (where applicable). Calls, modem + P&H (if required) extra.
- Should you cancel before the agreed minimum term ends, an early termination fee of $300.00 pro rated over the remaining months of your contract will apply.