Fast and reliable broadband, now with Telstra Air.
The Telstra Medium Broadband Bundle gives you:
- 500GB fast and reliable broadband
- 25Mbps download line speed into the home. Fibre customers can add a Super Fast Speed Boost + $20/month - up to 100Mbps download line speed into the home.
- Home phone line rental and pay as you go (PAYG) calls
- Access to Telstra Air, Australia’s largest Wi-Fi Network™
- Telstra Broadband Protect
- Telstra TV
And many other great benefits detailed below:
- Telstra TV™: The simple way to watch your TV on demand. Stream and catch-up on TV and movies, and even connect your own media. You can buy Telstra TV outright for $109 RRP.
- Telstra Air - Take your Telstra home broadband data to new places. Join Telstra Air®, Australia Largest Wi-Fi Network.
You can enjoy Wi-Fi access near Telstra Pink Payphones, selected Telstra stores plus other members’ home hotspots and more than 15 million hotspots overseas. To join Telstra Air, you need an eligible Telstra home broadband service and compatible gateway. When you access a Telstra Air Network™ hotspot, your usage counts towards your home broadband allowance.
- Telstra Broadband Protect – Telstra Broadband Protect is the easy way to help you protect your family when they’re online on any device connected to your Telstra home broadband service.
- Home Broadband Data Top Ups - Get your monthly data allowance topped up for free three times a year if you exceed your data allowance.
- Family Calls Benefit - Unlimited voice calls (within Australia) between your home phone and up to 4 eligible mobiles on the same bill.
- Mobile Bundle Bonus - Adds $50 bonus mobile allowance for calls, SMS and MMS to standard Australian numbers (excludes use overseas), on up to four of your family's eligible mobile plans on the same bill.
Things You Need To Know:
- Service not available in all areas or homes.
- Broadband internet speeds will be slowed to 256kbps once usage allowance is reached. Actual performance depends on many factors including interference, device type and distance between the gateway and devices.
- Family Calls Benefit - Unlimited voice calls in Australia between up to four mobiles, plus your home phone, when all services are on your single bill. Our Responsible Use Policy applies. If you have an Ultimate Plan, New Ultimate Plan or Ultimate II Plan, calls from your mobile service are not included.
- Mobile Bundle Bonus - Eligible mobiles are mobiles on a Go Mobile, Mobile Accelerate, Every Day Connect, Telstra No Lock-In, Freedom Connect or Next G® Cap plan with a minimum monthly charge of at least $45 that do not include unlimited calls to standard Australian numbers. Any used allowance expires each month.
- National calls to standard fixed line numbers excludes some usage such as calls to premium numbers (eg 19xx numbers), 13, 1234 and 12456 numbers. Satellite numbers are not standard numbers.
- A $240 charge may apply for a standard professional installation by Telstra.
- Telstra Air: Compatible gateways are the T-Gateway® and ADSL Premium Gateway. All Telstra Air usage will count toward your home broadband allowance, including usage that is unmetered when accessed at home.
- Some Telstra Broadband Protect features are not available when connected to a Telstra Air® hotspot or the Telstra Mobile Network.
- Delivery Fee: A $12 Delivery Fee will apply for self-install Home Network Gateway Kits.
- In areas serviced by the NBN, Telstra may be required to connect services onto the NBN. Once you are connected to the NBN, you won’t able to move to our copper network.
- If you’re in a new development and not already connected to NBN, a $300 nbn™ co New Development Charge may also apply
- nbn™, nbn co and other nbn™ logos and brands are trademarks of nbn co limited and used under licence.