- Optus Security: Monitors your computer and internet connection, automatically checking for viruses.
- Wifi Gateway: Included at no extra cost for new customers.
- 10% Bundle Discount: Get 10% off your Home Phone and Broadband monthly access fees when you sign up for 24 months and have a $30+ Optus mobile monthly plan.
- Social Speed Pack: The Social speed pack is designed for small households who like their social media or where more than one user wishes to be online at the same time. Add another speed pack if you want more speed. See speed options below.
- Super Social Speed Pack (As per NBN Co 3rd speed tier): Additional $5 per month. Super Social is for households with users seeking to create social media and share their experiences with others (e.g. uploading photos and videos online).
- Multimedia Speed Pack (As per NBN Co 4th speed tier): Additional $10 per month. Designed for households with multiple users, Multimedia is great for frequently accessing data-hungry applications, such as downloading movies and music or streaming live concerts and TV.
- Multimedia eXtream Speed Pack (As per NBN Co 5th speed tier): Additional $20 per month. Multimedia eXtream is ideal for households with multiple users online at the same time and for power users accessing data on multiple devices at the same time.
- 13/1300 Numbers: Unlimited
- Standard National Calls: Unlimited
- Other Australian Mobiles: Unlimited
Optus Local and Long Distance Fair Go™ Policy and Optus Internet Acceptable Use Policy™ apply.
Optus Broadband on NBN is only available in selected areas at premises which can be physically connected to the Optus network over the NBN. Until Optus successfully installs your Service we cannot guarantee that the Service can be installed at your address.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR NBN CUSTOMERS: Equipment supplied requires mains power which may not be suitable if you have a serious illness or condition, require disability services, have a back-to-base alarm, or require an uninterrupted telephone line. In that case we may recommend alternative or additional equipment.
Terms and Conditions:
Cancellation fees may apply.
General: Offer available to Residential Optus customers, who connect all relevant services in the same name and service address to the National Broadband Network for a minimum term of 24 months.
Flat Monthly Fee – Shaped Plans: All Optus plans are ‘shaped’ or ‘throttled’ where the speed of your internet connection is slowed to 256kbps when you exceed your monthly allowance. You will NOT be charged excess data usage fees for going over your allowance. You can always upgrade to a higher allowance with Optus on a higher rate plan.
Minimum Total Cost: Over 24 months with payment by direct debit.
Bundle Discount: Offer available to Optus Broadband and Phone customers who sign up for 24 months and maintain a $30+ Optus Mobile monthly plan.
Optus Security: You must accept the applicable F-Secure End User Licence Agreements before using this service. To access Optus Security you must have a compatible operating system. Check system requirements at www.optus.com.au/optussecurity.
Plan Change Fee: A $50 plan change fee may apply if you connect to a new plan with more than 3 months remaining on your existing Optus phone and broadband contract.
Speed: Many factors affect speed such as internet traffic, your line condition, your hardware and software, the source of the download and your location.
We do not offer Priority Assistance. A provider who does is Telstra. By selecting these plans you agree to preselect Optus as your local and long distance carrier.