- 10% Bundle Discount: Get $10 off your monthly mobile bill when you add one of our Optus Fixed broadband plans
- Maximum Line Speed to the home: 12/1 Mbps as per NBNCo Speed tier 1. Speed limited to 256Kbps once data allowance reached
- Plan change fee: Switch your plan – up or down – without a fee
- Included Modem: WiFi modem included (for new customers only)
- Included call value: Includes Unlimited calls to 13/1300, Standard National/local numbers & Australian Mobiles
- Unlimited International Calls to selected destinations: Unlimited international calls to landlines in 25 selected destinations and mobiles in 7 selected destinations. See details
- Standard National Calls: Unlimited
- Other Australian Mobiles: Unlimited
Calls are charged in one minute increments. Optus Internet Acceptable Use Policy and Optus Local and Long Distance Policy applies.
Serviceability: Optus Broadband on NBN is only available in selected areas at premises which can be physically connected to the Optus network over the NBN. Until Optus successfully installs your service we cannot guarantee that the service can be installed at your address.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR NBN CUSTOMERS: Equipment supplied requires mains power which may not be suitable if you have a serious illness or condition, require disability services, have a back-to-base alarm, or require an uninterrupted telephone line. In that case we may recommend alternative or additional equipment.
Minimum Total Cost: Includes payment by direct debit.
$10 Bundle Discount: Offer only available to existing or new Optus customers connected to an Optus Mobile post-paid plan and maintain an eligible fixed service (excludes stand alone home and office phone services) registered in the same address. Discount applies to your monthly mobile phone bill. Limit of one $10 monthly discount per fixed service. Once you become ineligible for the discount, Optus has the right to remove the discount without notice. Not available in conjunction with any other bundle discount offer. Offer ends November 16 2014, unless extended. Terms and conditions apply.
Speed: Many factors affect speed such as internet traffic, your line condition, your hardware and software, the source of the download and your location.
We do not offer priority assistance. A provider who does is Telstra.
By selecting these plans, you agree to pre-select Optus as your local and long distance carrier.