- 10% Bundle Discount: Get $10 off your monthly mobile bill when you add one of our Optus Fixed broadband plans
- Maximum Line Speed to the home: 12/1 Mbps as per NBNCo Speed tier 1. Speed limited to 256Kbps once data allowance reached
- Plan change fee: Switch your plan – up or down – without a fee
- Includes Optus TV with Fetch: Includes Optus TV with Fetch Connect Package for no extra cost: Use of a 1TB Personal Video Recorder to pause, rewind and record digital free-to-air TV. Plus access to rent the latest new releases and subscribe to a great range of speciality channel packs. See details.
- Includes Fetch Entertainment Channel Pack: The Entertainment Channel Pack features 25 channels with some of the best content currently available in the Australian market like Disney, Disney Jnr, E! Entertainment, MTV, The National Geographic Channel and Fox Sports News. See details.
- Included call value: Includes Unlimited calls to 13/1300, Standard National/local numbers.
- Standard National Calls: Unlimited
- Calls to Optus Mobiles: 20c per minute + 45c call connection fee $2 cap for calls up to 1 hour after this time standard rates apply
- Calls to other Australian Mobiles: 20c per minute + 45c call connection fee $2 cap for calls up to 1 hour after this time standard rates apply
Calls are charged in one minute increments. Optus Internet Acceptable Use Policy and Optus Local and Long Distance Policy applies.
Serviceability: Optus Broadband on NBN is only available in selected areas at premises which can be physically connected to the Optus network over the NBN. Until Optus successfully installs your service we cannot guarantee that the service can be installed at your address.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR NBN CUSTOMERS: Equipment supplied requires mains power which may not be suitable if you have a serious illness or condition, require disability services, have a back-to-base alarm, or require an uninterrupted telephone line. In that case we may recommend alternative or additional equipment.
Minimum Total Cost: Includes payment by direct debit.
$10 Bundle Discount: Offer only available to existing or new Optus customers connected to an Optus Mobile post-paid plan who maintain an eligible fixed service (excludes stand alone home and office phone services) registered in the same address. The $10 discount per month will be applied to the monthly mobile bill. Limit of one $10 monthly discount per fixed service. If there are multiple eligible post-paid mobile plans, discount will be applied to the first connected mobile plan with a fixed service at a matching address. Bundle discount will be forfeited if either service is cancelled. Once you become ineligible for the discount, Optus has the right to remove the discount without notice. Not available in conjunction with any other bundle discount offer. Not transferable or redeemable for cash. Offer ends 16 November 2014, unless extended. Terms and conditions apply.
Speed: Many factors affect speed such as internet traffic, your line condition, your hardware and software, the source of the download and your location.
Optus TV with Fetch: Requires a wide screen television, access to free to air digital television services and a download speed of at least 3mbps. If you connect your Optus TV with Fetch set-top box to an Optus Home Broadband service, data usage generated by purchase and/or download of content will be zero-rated. Data usage such as the download of Free-To-Air Catch Up Services content, downloads and uploads associated with software updates, and applications will not be zero-rated. Optus Acceptable Use Policy applies. You may only use the recording functionality of the service for viewing programmes at your nominated address at a more convenient time. Additional charges apply for add-ons including TV Packs, Channel Packs, interactive services and pay-per-view movies. You may also need a powerline adaptor which you can purchase from us for $40.00. Optus owns the set top box and you must return it following cancellation of the service. Available to customers with an eligible Optus account for residential use only. Storage based on Standard Definition recordings.
We do not offer priority assistance. A provider who does is Telstra.
By selecting these plans, you agree to pre-select Optus as your local and long distance carrier.