Ultimate Guide to Kayo Sports
- Fox Sports launches Kayo app that lets you stream sports.
- It lets you watch over 50 sports, live and On Demand.
- It even has a free trial. But what sports does Kayo have?
Sports fans rejoice, the future is here! Fox Sports have launched Kayo, the app that lets you stream sports live in HD, with no ad breaks. What's more, they're currently letting you try it out for free. So, exactly what does Kayo have to offer? An absolute LOAD, as it turns out. Read on!
Cricket: International Test Match
• Sun, 24 Nov – Mon, 25 Nov at 8.30am: New Zealand v England, 1st Test (Day 4 – 5)
• Sun, 24 Nov – Mon, 25 Nov at 10am: Australia v Pakistan (Day 4 – 5)
• Sun, 24 Nov – Tue, 26 Nov at 2.50pm: India v Bangladesh (Day 3 – 5)
• Fri, 29 Nov – Sat, 30 Nov at 8.30am: New Zealand v England, 2nd Test (Day 1 – 2)
• Fri, 29 Nov – Sat, 30 Nov at 1.30pm: Australia v Pakistan, 2nd Test (Day 1 – 2)
Cricket: Women’s Big Bash League
• Sun, 24 Nov at 10am: Adelaide Strikers v Sydney Thunder
• Sat, 30 Nov at 10.40am: Melbourne Stars v Melbourne Renegades
Cricket: Marsh One Day Cup
• Tue, 26 Nov at 9.30am: Final
Formula 1: Abu Dhabi
• Fri, 29 Nov – Sat, 30 Nov: Formula 1 Abu Dhabi Practice
• Sun, 24 Nov at 8.15am: Day 3
US Football: NFL
• Mon, 25 Nov at 12.15pm: Philadelphia Eagles v Seattle Seahawks
• Tue, 26 Nov at 12pm: Los Angeles Rams v Baltimore Ravens
• Fri, 29 Nov at 8.30am: Dallas Cowboys v Buffalo Bills
Ice Hockey: NHL
• Tue, 26 Nov at 2pm: Anaheim Ducks v New York Islanders
• Thu, 28 Nov at 2.30pm: Los Angeles Kings v New York Islanders
• Thu, 28 Nov at 11am: Boston Celtics v Brooklyn Nets
• Thu, 28 Nov at 1.35pm: New Orleans Pelicans v Los Angeles Lakers
• Mon, 25 Nov at 7.30pm: Illawarra Hawks v Cairns Taipans
• Sat, 30 Nov at 8pm: Brisbane Bullets v South East Melbourne Phoenix
• Fri, 29 Nov at 7pm: Melbourne Victory v Perth Glory
• Sat, 30 Nov at 4.45pm: Brisbane Roar v Central Coast Mariners
SplitView: Fri, 29 Nov
• 1.30pm – 10.30pm: International Cricket: Australia v Pakistan, 2nd Test
• 7pm – 9.45pm: A-League: Melbourne Victory v Perth Glory
• 7.30pm – 10pm: NBL: Cairns Taipans v Melbourne United
• 7.45pm – 9.45pm: F1: Abu Dhabi Practice
On Demand: The Cricket Tragic – Season 2, Episode 1
Cricket Tragic Gus Worland chats to cricket legend Allan Border as Megan Barnard meets WBBL star Grace Harris and Gussy’s Goldmine.
OTHER CONTENT ALL THE YEAR ROUND
Throughout the year, Kayo are promising over 50 sports, plus thousands of hours of live and On Demand shows, available for streaming at any time. Scroll down to see the kind of general content Kayo will be streaming, and to learn about their app features, device details, and subscription info...
Kayo has streamed every match of the 2019 Toyota AFL Premiership and Final Series, including the Grand Final. Watch this space for information on the 2020 AFL season!
Every Australian home Test, ODI, T20I and BBL Match live.
Live coverage of Wimbledon every year, from the opening round to the Quarter Finals, ESPN coverage of the US Open, and more.
Kayo will stream three regular season games per week, all live broadcasts of RedZone, all the NFL Playoffs, and the Superbowl.
The NRL Telstra Premiership is back, and with Kayo, footy fans won’t miss any of the action. Kayo shows every game of every round, plus all finals games leading into the Grand Final, live and anytime, with no ad-breaks during play and in HD.
On average, Kayo say you can expect an average of seven live Regular Season games of the NBA per week, plus All-Star Weekend, NBA Playoffs and the Finals live.
Every game of the 2018/19 NBL, Live & On Demand, plus live coverage of the 2018/19 WNBL. Watch this space for 2020 NBL announcements!
Every qualifying, practice and race of the 2019 FIA Formula One World Championship live and ad-break free during racing. More info on the 2020 Formula One as it's delivered!
Every practice, qualifying session and race of the 2019 Virgin Australia Supercars Championship live and ad-break free during racing.Watch this space for 2020 Supercar announcements!
ALL the live coverage of ALL the golf, including The Masters, The Open, The U.S Open, the PGA Tour Champions, and more!
Up to 10 games per round of the playoffs for the Major League Soccer, and all the matches from the FIFA Club World Cup, the Australian Internationals, and more.
Selected matches of the the National Rugby Championship, and all matches for The Rugby Championship, Spring Tour, and more.
Live coverage of all the events from the Big Wave Tour and World Surfing League (Men & Women).
And much, much, more, including news and documentaries!
The primary buzz surrounding the app is largely due to its ample features. Adding to the primary funtion of being able to stream live and On Demand sports on your desktop or phone, Kayo also offer some very enticing features...
The "Splitview" feature lets you watch up to 4 games at once on selected devices, all on the one screen.
For fans who can’t watch the entire match and want to catch up on the action, Kayo ‘Minis’ will provide a 15-30-minute recap after play has concluded.
KAYO'S KEY MOMENTS
For fans who just want to catch the very best bits, Kayo’s ‘Key Moments’ will let you jump to the highlights throughout a match.
The app also offers:
. Over 50 sports to stream on your device(s).
. HD Footage: a key staple of modern Foxtel sports, you can now have access to that crisp, clean HD footage at your very fingertips.
. A "Key Moments" feature that lets you watch the back-to-back action from selected games, without having to sit through any of the filler. All meat, no 'taters.
. As mentioned above, the "Splitview" feature lets you watch up to 4 games at once, all on the one screen, on selected devices. You can even throw in an extra camera angle.
. The "No Spoilers" function, so if you're catching up on a game that you're behind on, you can have Kayo remove all the scores and annoying reveals from the Preference Centre, and watch it as though you were streaming it live.
iOS & APPLE TV
You can download the Kayo app to enjoy Kayo Sports on iOS 11+ powered mobiles and tablets, and on 4th Generation Apple TV's.
MOBILE & TABLET
Optimised for Chrome, Safari and Firefox browsers on iOS and Android phones and tablets.
Optimised for Chromecast Ultra and similar capability Android TVs.
You can sign up through the Kayo app on Telstra TV, and select to pay for your Kayo subscription on your Telstra bill.
MAC & PC
Optimised for Chrome, Safari and Firefox browsers on Mac and PC desktops and laptops.
You can download the Kayo app is now available on Android supported TV devices and Android TVs. Launching in time for the winter sports, customers with Android TV operating system (OS) devices or Android TVs (available for Android TV OS 7.0 and above), will now be able to instantly stream over 50 sports live and anytime on Kayo. To enjoy the best experience of Kayo on Android TV, it is recommended customers stream on NVIDIA SHIELD, Nexus Player, MIBOX3 and Fire TV 4K with Android TV OS 7.0 or above.
(Kayo’s Splitview is supported on selected Android TV devices.)
Should you choose to stick with Kayo, there are presently two subscription options:
• Basic $25 a month (lets you watch 2 basic screens at the same time).
• Premium $35 a month (lets you watch 3 basic screens at the same time).
Both deals come with the HD option (assuming your device and plan allow you to stream it), and neither deal has a lock-in contract, allowing you to cancel anytime you wish.
So try the free trial today!
Thinking about getting Foxtel, or any other Pay TV, but you're not quite sure? You can very quickly & easily have a squiz at the best deals for you right here! We're a free broadband comparison service to anyone residing in Australia, and we're independently rated 5 stars by our customers, with a Trust Pilot score of 4.8 out of 5 based on over 1,800 reviews. Alternatively, you can follow us on Facebook, or you give us a quick buzz on 1300 763 813. Happy streaming!