Optus 75 nbn™ Internet Everyday Bundle Plan
|Data amount per month||Unlimited Data|
|Total monthly cost||$75.00|
|Modem Delivery Fee:||$0.00|
|Contract length||Month to month|
|Costs First Year||$999.00|
Minimum total cost
- 45 Mbps typical evening speed
- Unlimited data included
- Ultra WiFi modem included
- Optus Sport
- Phone line included at no extra charge. Pay as you go calls. Add calling packs from $10/month
- Standard calls local and community fixed lines - 30c per call
- Standard calls to Australian mobiles and national fixed lines - 28c per min + 52c Flagfall ($2 max for first 60 mins, then standard rates apply)
- Standard 13/1300 Calls - 35c per call
- Standard International Calls - Standard – Worldsaver rates with 52c connection fee. See www.optus.com.au/worldsaver
- International $10/mth - Unlimited calls to standard landlines in 25 selected destinations and mobiles in 7 selected destinations
Add Extra Entertainment
- Add Fetch Mini for an extra $5 per month - Free upgrade to 45+ channel Ultimate Pack for the first month. Pause and rewind live TV and more great features.
By accepting the benefits of this offer, the connection date for your phone will likely be longer than the maximum timeframe in the Customer Service Guarantee (CSG). Apart from this, any other rights you have under the CSG still apply. For more information, see Optus.com.au/yourCSG
FAIR GO POLICY APPLIES. Available in selected premises.
Game Path™ Free Trial Terms & Conditions:
Only available to new and existing eligible Optus NBN customers. Not available on mobiles. Requires Optus MyAccount login to use. Free trial is valid for one month and limited to one trial per account. Game Path™ is a PC only product and requires Windows 10 and PC must meet the minimum specifications set out at optus.com.au/gamepathsupport to function as intended. For the cancellation terms, see Appendix GG - Game Path at optus.com.au/standardAgreements. Optus will use the fastest route available, however it may not always have a latency benefit. Latency will depend on various factors such as: games played, equipment used, and network factors. Supported games are operated by third parties and therefore may change over time. Optus is not responsible for any in-game purchases or charges incurred as a result of games played using Game Path™. Ownership of all game trademarks, service marks, trade names, product names, and logos appearing throughout the Game Path™ application and advertising materials is reserved.
General: Minimum Total Cost includes payment by direct debit. Installation fees may apply if you request a technician installation where a self-install option is available. Offer available to credit approved customers. If you are an Optus nbn™ customer, Optus will send you an Optus self-installation kit.
Non-direct debit fee: A $2.20 fee will be charged each month if you choose not to pay your bill by direct debit. To set-up direct debit go to Optus.com.au/myaccount. For payments made by credit, debit, charge or prepaid cards, the non-direct debit fee will not apply, but payment processing fees may apply (see below).
Payment processing fee: If you pay by BPay savings or direct debit from a bank account or credit card, there are no processing fees. A processing fee applies to non-direct debit payments made by credit or charge card and/or if you pay at Australia Post. For details go to Optus.com.au/payments.
Paper invoice fee: A $2.20 paper invoice fee will be charged each month if you choose to receive a paper bill. For online billing or to request an email bill go to Optus.com.au/myaccount
Unlimited Calls: Unlimited Calls to standard national numbers exclude special numbers such as 13/1300 numbers, premium numbers (e.g. 1900 numbers), 1234, 12456 and calls to satellite numbers. Calls charged in one-minute increments. You must preselect Optus as both your local and long-distance carrier.
International call rates: can be found at Optus.com.au/WorldSaver. Other rates are available at Optus.com.au/standardAgreements. Available to eligible residential customers who connect the services in the same name and address to the Optus broadband networks. You must pre-select Optus as both your local and long distance carrier.
- For the Internet Plans: There are no plan cancellation fees because they are month to month, you just need to:
- pay out the full remaining cost of any device which will include any monthly device credit or subsidy that Optus was going to cover (see 'Device Payment Plans' for more information); and
- pay all charges incurred up until the date of cancellation.
- For Phone Plans: There is a cancellation fee of $200 for the Phone Everyday 50 plan if you cancel before the 24-month term (which deceases over the 24-month term). There are no cancellation fees for the month to month add-on Phone Lite and Phone Everyday 10 services.
Minimum term and minimum total cost: For month to month plans or services, you must connect for a minimum of one month. Recurring monthly plan fees are charged until the end of the month in which you notify that you wish to cancel. Minimum term and charging commence when your service is activated.
Minimum total cost for each month to month plan is calculated by adding the applicable plan fee for the 1st month, the start-up fee, full device costs (if any).
Optus Email: Optus email addresses will be disconnected when moving from a plan that includes broadband to a phone only plan.
Serviceability: Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee connection until we successfully install your service. We do not offer Priority Assistance. A provider who does is Telstra.
Equipment: Equipment supplied requires mains power, which may not be suitable if you have a serious illness or condition and require an uninterrupted telephone line. We do not support battery back-up functionality for nbn services and in most cases, nbn services will not function during a power failure.
For information about products and services we offer for customers with different disabilities, please see: optus.com.au/disability.
Information for Cable & nbn Customers: Some equipment like back-to-base and medical alarms and other devices may not be compatible with the nbn or the 4G backup service and are not tested by us or supported on the Optus nbn. You should contact your device supplier to find out if your device will work before connecting to the nbn network.
BYO Modem and nbn™ services: Optus is required by law to confirm your nbn service is working. We may not be able to confirm this if you do not use the modem that Optus supplies you. If you use a modem not supplied by Optus, that is, your own modem, we won’t be able to confirm your voice service is working so it may not be operational and you will need to inform Optus of any issues with your nbn service before those issues will be rectified. To ensure your Optus Service is operating optimally, you should use the modem we provided you. Billing will commence once we confirm your nbn broadband service is operational.
nbn FTTC and HFC: If you are an Optus nbn FTTC customer and fail to plug in the equipment within 30 days from your nbn equipment delivery date, nbn co may cancel your order.
Speed & Video Quality: Many factors affect speed and video quality such as internet traffic, your line condition, your hardware and software, the data source or destination, your location and the number of simultaneous video streams or other downloads you have running over your connection.
Data Usage and Data Top Up: If you are on a limited data plan, when you’ve reached 85% of your data inclusion, we’ll send you a usage alert with the option to top up with an additional 200GB for the rest of the billing month. You can top up twice a year, absolutely free. Additional data top ups are available at a charge of $20 per top up. Any data you don’t use during the month is forfeited.
Device Payment Plans: You can acquire an eligible device on a device payment plan, in which either:
- Optus will cover the cost of the device as part of the plan while you remain connected for a specified term; or
- you can pay for a device over a term which we will allow you to select (i.e. ‘pay over time’ or POT) by monthly instalments,
(each a Device Payment Plan or DPP).
You will need to remain on an eligible Optus plan for the term of your DPP. If you cancel your eligible plan or move to an ineligible plan before expiry of your DPP, your DPP will also be cancelled and you’ll need to pay out the remaining device payments in full. Any applicable device credits or discounts will be forfeited. This is subject to your Australian Consumer Law rights. Optus may limit the number of eligible devices per Optus plan.
Optus Ultra WiFi Modem
- If Optus provides an Optus Ultra WiFi Modem along with your order on a Device Payment Plan, Optus will cover the cost of the modem if you remain connected for 36 months.
- Your Optus Ultra WiFi Modem must only be used at your home broadband service address.
- You must ensure your Optus Ultra WiFi Modem remains connected to your fixed line (for example, via your home phone or cable wall socket or nbn™ network terminating device) and you must not otherwise knowingly or recklessly interfere with your Optus Ultra WiFi Modem or home wiring in a way that may disable your fixed line home broadband service.
- The SIM supplied with the modem must not be removed before the 36-month Device Payment Plan term or before you pay for the modem in full, whichever occurs earlier. The SIM will not work in any other device.
4G Mobile Backup:
- Optus 4G mobile backup is a complimentary service that provides an interim broadband service using the Optus 4G plus network in Optus 4G Coverage Areas only (4G backup service). It is only available using an Optus Ultra WiFi Modem with an Optus SIM on our network.
- The 4G backup is available from when you receive your Optus Ultra WiFi Modem until your nbn service is fully activated. The Optus 4G backup will also provide an interim broadband service during service faults.
- The 4G backup service from the Optus Ultra WiFi Modem requires Optus 4G coverage. 4G backup speeds may vary and are limited to 12/1 Mbps.
- Service Limitations: Some services or service features may not work while the Optus Ultra WiFi Modem is using the mobile backup pathway. This includes but is not limited to (as applicable) the voice service, static IP and any speed upgrade on your home / small business broadband service. While using the 4G backup pathway on your Optus Ultra WiFi Modem, Fetch will be supported on a best effort basis. Mobile backup is limited to 30 consecutive days unless you contact Optus with a problem. If you don’t contact us, Optus may suspend the 4G backup service until the fixed connection is online again.
- Data usage and speed: There are no data limits for the interim 4G backup service. The speed of the 4G backup pathway has been limited to a maximum line speed of 12 Mbps for downloads and 1Mbps for uploads. Speeds are variable on the Optus 4G mobile network and will depend on a number of factors including congestion, location of the modem, local conditions, hardware, software and general internet traffic.
- Fair go policy applies.
Optus Ultra WiFi Booster:
- If Optus provides an Optus Ultra WiFi Booster along with your plan, Optus will cover the cost of the Booster if you remain connected for 36 months.
- If you choose to take additional Optus Ultra WiFi Boosters, you can pay for the device outright (in which case we’ll charge you on your next bill) or you can pay in monthly installations on a POT Device Payment Plan over a term of 12, 24 or 36 months (as selected by you). There is no monthly credit applied for additional Boosters.
- The Optus Ultra WiFi Booster will support up to 200 connected devices.
- Fetch use requires an active fixed broadband internet connection with a download speed of at least 3.5Mbps, and a widescreen format TV. To receive free-to-air TV service an external antenna connection is required. Fetch is for personal viewing in Australia only and must not be used for commercial use. For more information, see Optus.com.au/fetch.
- If you are purchasing an Optus broadband service and a Fetch service, your modem and set top box may be delivered separately.
- Fetch set top box: Optus owns the Fetch set top box, and you must return it following cancellation, replacement or upgrade of the service. Fees apply for set top boxes not returned within 30 days of cancellation (non return fee) or damage to the set top box.
- Fetch Multiroom: services available to new or existing Fixed broadband or Postpaid Mobile customers on selected plans in selected homes only. Maximum three Fetch STBs per household. Content quality can be affected by equipment content location and broadband network congestion.
- Data usage: downloads, and uploads associated with software updates, applications, games or the downloading of content via Free-To-Air catch up services and YouTube will not be zero-rated. This may result in your broadband service being throttled if you are very close to your data limit (if applicable). If you connect your Fetch set-top box to any other broadband service apart from an Optus fixed broadband service, all data usage will be charged, and those charges will depend on your broadband service provider and plan.
- Fetch Channels: All channel packs are month to month and can be added or removed via the Fetch set top box. Billing for channels is charged in advance for 1 month. There are no refunds if cancelling or changing within a billing period. Access remains active for deselected channel packs until end of billing period.
- Fetch Content: Buying content gives you a non-transferable right to use that content, provided you maintain your Fetch service. If you cancel your Fetch service with Optus, you will lose any purchased content.
Calling bolt ons and speed: Calling bolt ons and speed packs are month to month and can be changed at any time. Changes to service will take place 24-48 hours after the change is requested. Charges for the bolt-on will be pro-rated so customers will only be charged until the date it is cancelled and they may receive a prorated credit for any amounts paid in advance.
Optus Sport: Optus Sport is for personal viewing in Australia only. Content and features vary by device and are subject to change without notice. Sport coverage is available as long as Optus has the rights. Optus Sport is a month-to-month subscription, which will continue until you cancel your subscription, or you move to an ineligible plan or we cancel your subscription. Billing for Optus Sport is charged in advance for 1 month. There are no refunds if cancelling or changing within a billing period. Access remains active for the cancelled service until the end of the billing period. Where your plan includes Optus Sport at no additional cost, your bill will show a $14.99 charge each month and a corresponding credit. We may cancel or withdraw Optus Sport at any time, in which case we will provide you with 21 days’ notice. If we withdraw Optus Sport, you will not continue to be charged for the Service. See the Optus Sport site for full T&Cs.
Netflix is a trademark of Netflix, Inc. *Netflix streaming subscription required. More information at netflix.com.
Stan is provided by Stan Entertainment Pty Ltd. Stan streaming subscription required. More information at stan.com.au.
YouTube is a trademark of Google Inc.
nbn™, nbn co and other nbn™ logos and brands are trademarks of nbn co limited and used under licence.