Compare iiNet Internet Plans & NBN Deals
iiNet is one of Australia's longest lasting internet service providers. With iiNet's quirky ads and great value ADSL2 and NBN plans, it's not hard to believe they've acquired more than 1.3 million customers (as of 2011). They're also a wholly owned subsidiary of another titan of Aussie telecommunications subsidiary, TPG. TPG took over iiNet back in 2016, and while there may have been initial worries that the corporate synergy would impact iiNet’s reputation for value and service, such concerns turned out to be completely unfounded, with iiNet’s track record for competitive pricing and customer support remaining as strong as ever.
Сall centre is closed Request a callback
Although we can compare iiNet plans for you we cannot connect you to iiNet at this time.
See how iiNet stacks up against other providers
A bit about iiNet
As Australia's second-largest internet service provider, iiNet has a lot of pressure to deliver outstanding value to customers. And we think they're doing just that - according to two nation-wide surveys reviewing Australia's NBN providers, iiNet has come out on top, receiving high scores for connection reliability, customer support, connection speed, and more. If that's not enough, iiNet also claims to set themselves apart from competitors by providing industry-leading customer service. Start comparing ADSL2 and NBN plans with iiNet today!
Why Choose iiNet?
There are several factors why you should choose iiNet as your NBN provider.
- As of July 2020, iiNet is now owned by TPG, one of the biggest and most trusted Internet Service Providers in Australia. With such a connection to a prestigious telco, you wouldn’t go wrong if you choose to patronise iiNet as your NBN provider.
- Having grown to be one of the leading names in Australian broadband providing Internet services nationwide, iiNet is proud to offer their impressive line-up of several NBN plans, hence, Australians definitely have different choices with prices they can afford.
- Connecting to any broadband is very easy with their Ultra Broadband Cable, FTTB as well as VDSL2 networks, thus comfort and convenience are what you get with iiNet.
- Because of their excellent performance, iiNet was rated as Australia's Best NBN Provider for not only one but three consecutive years - 2018, 2019 and 2020, by CHOICE, the country’s No. 1 consumer advocacy group.
- Their excellent 24/7 customer service that won dozens of awards and the technical support promise to be there any time of day or night when someone needs help. In Particular, the company offers different plans with great perks that include bundled Fetch TV and no lock-in contracts.
What are the Types of iiNet plans?
The company can help you set up which iiNet NBN plan suits your household needs. Their great value Internet bundles are actually flexible and pegged at affordable prices, with an assortment of remarkable extras and zero activation fees.
The bundles are not only available on NBN but also on Ultra Cable and VDSL2, all assisted by the telco’s 24/7 technical support. Aside from the bundled Fetch entertainment, there’s also the Mini or Mighty Set Top Boxes, Premium channel packs and Movies as well to add to your NBN bundle. On TV, you can enjoy the latest films using the Fetch mobile app or get easy access to Netflix on TV for absolute entertainment.
Their best-selling NBN bundle – the NBN50 Superfast Bundle with typical evening speeds of 50Mbps is fully packed with features such as Fetch Entertainment, Liimitless Data, Home Phone Line and Superfast Typical Evening Speeds. If you’re heavy on gaming, streaming and downloading, then this is the one for you!
How fast are iiNet's NBN plans?
iiNet's NBN plans start at NBN 12 and 12Mbps is the expected speed, while NBN 25 has an expected speed of 25Mbps. NBN 50 Standard Plus with an expected speed of 50Mbps is said to be above the national average for such a speed tier. And yet, the NBN 100 Premium plan delivers only typical evening speeds of 90Mbps, but still just above the average for that speed tier. The ACCC in its December 2020 NBN Performance Report found iiNet plans to be operating at 93.3% of its maximum plan potential.
What are my data options?
iiNet offers Limitless data on NBN™ which means using your fast broadband to the maximum. With unlimited data on a fantastic value plan, you get the ultimate experience doing your everyday online tasks.