MyRepublic Unlimited 100/40Mbps Premium Flexi Plan
|Data amount per month||Unlimited|
|Total monthly cost||$99.00|
|* Modem Cost:||$149.00|
|* Modem Delivery Fee:||$10.00|
|Contract length||Month to month|
|Costs First Year||$1347.00|
Minimum total cost
Blast Into Fast With MyRepublic
MyRepublic is all about maximising your online experience, that is why all of our plans are unlimited and we only provide the premium nbn™ Speed Tiers.
- Unlimited data
- 83Mbps Standard Typical Evening Speed
- No Lock-In Contract
- Stream content in HD & 4
- Supports large usage & up to 9 devices simultaneously
- BYO modem
- $149 TP-Link VR1600v Modem (plus $10 delivery fee)
TP-Link VR1600v Modem
- Good for small to medium houses
- AC1600 Wi-Fi technology with 3 high performance internal antennasSelect from 2.4GHz or 5GHz Wi-Fi frequency
- Connect up to 20 Wi-Fi devices simultaneously
- URB port for 3G/4G dongle connectivity
- Parental control & USB file sharing
- 4 Ethernet & 1 WAN port
- 1 WAN port
Options & Upgrades
Aussie Wide Home Phone Bundle (Optional) +$10:
- Included calls to Aussie landlines and mobiles
International 40 Home Phone Bundle (Optional) +$20:
- Included calls to Aussie landlines and mobiles
- Included international calls to 40 landline and 30 mobile destinations
Gamer Pro Add-On (+$10/month):
- Access the network optimised for Gaming
- Custom Routing
- Live Latency Tracking
- Static IP Address
- Gamer Perks
Terms and Conditions
Information on the service:
- Available in selected areas to new MyRepublic residential customers with a residential address that has not been connected to MyRepublic previously.
- nbn™ Home Superfast 250/25Mbps & nbn™ Home Ultrafast 1000/50Mbps plans are only available to selected addresses that connects to the nbn™ via Fibre to the Premise (FTTP) and Hybrid Fibre Coaxial (HFC).
Information on the nbn™ plans:
- The Unlimited nbn™ Home Fast 100/20Mbps plan provides a discount of $10 per month for the first 6 months only. Standard price of $89 applies thereafter.
- The Unlimited nbn™ Home Superfast 250/25Mbps plan provides a discount of $10 per month for the first 6 months only. Standard price of $109 applies thereafter.
- The Unlimited nbn™ Home Ultrafast 1000/50Mbps plan provides a discount of $30 per month for the first 6 months only. Standard price of $129 applies thereafter.
Information on equipment:
Customers have the option to purchase a modem from MyRepublic or bring your own device (BYO).
More information on speed:
- ^The nbn™ Standard – Flexi Plan (25/5Mbps) – Minimum Typical Evening Speed is 15Mbps based on 60% of the theoretical maximum download speed of the nbn™ speed tier and is measured between 7-11pm.
- The 100/20 plan (“Plan”) is powered by nbn™. Typical evening speed is 83Mbps as per MyRepublic’s 100 download nbn™ speed tier and is measured between 7-11pm.
- ^The nbn™ Superfast- Flexi Plan (250/25Mbps) – Minimum Typical Evening Speed is 200Mbps and is based on our own internal testing conducted in Nov 2020 and is measured between 7-11pm. They are not based on the speeds observed for a representative sample for this plan. These values will be updated once more information becomes available.
- ^The nbn™ Ultrafast- Flexi Plan (1000/50Mbps) – Minimum Typical Evening Speed is 350Mbps and is based on our own internal testing conducted in March 2021 and is measured between 7-11pm. They are not based on the speeds observed for a representative sample for this plan. These values will be updated once more information becomes available.
*When your address is service qualified, we will provide you with an indication of expected access line speeds based on information from nbn™. For more information on nbn™ speeds you can refer to our Key Fact Sheets & nbn™ Speeds Explain page:
- Key Fact Sheet: nbn™ Services – For nbn™ Standard, Essential (Standard Plus) and Premium plans
- Key Fact Sheet: Home Fast Plan – For 100/20Mbps plans
- Key Fact Sheet: Home Superfast Plan – For 250/25Mbps plans
- Key Fact Sheet: Home Ultrafast Plan – For 1000/50Mbps plans
- nbn™ Speeds Explained
Customers in FTTN, FTTB and FTTC areas may be in co-existence, if so we recommend you select the Unlimited Essential plan. FTTN, FTTB and FTTC speeds are to be confirmed once active and within 20 calendar days of connection. If your service isn’t capable of achieving acceptable speeds for the plan for which you signed up, you can move to a lower speed plan or exit your contract without charge by contacting MyRepublic within 10 days of receipt of your line speeds. We consider an acceptable line speed to be not less than 75% of our published typical evening speed for your plan. ^Included calls and unlimited data is subject to the Acceptable Use Policy available on our website. We reserve the right to change or cancel the promotion(s) without prior notice.
If you BYO, it must be nbn™ and VoIP compatible (if home phone is selected). Before you select to BYO please make sure you understand and accept the BYO modem requirements. We will assist you to the best of our ability to get your BYO modem connected or refer you back to your manufacturer. MyRepublic is not be responsible for any BYO modem that does not work on our network. We recommend you purchase a MyRepublic modem which has been optimised to perform with our network. If your BYO device is not compatible you can purchase a modem from MyRepublic or if you wish to cancel your service, you may be liable for payment of applicable monthly charges, other charges for services used, and an early termination fee.