- The Basic (nbn12) TPG S Bundle is a no-contract plan that offers up to 12Mbps download / 1Mbps upload connection speed.
- Tangerine Standard Speed Bundle Broadband Plan includes Unlimited Data, Unlimited AU Calls and a 14 Day Risk-Free Trial for $54.90 for the first 6 months with no setup fee, then $69.90 ongoing.
- For only $65 per month and zero setup fee, the iPrimus Brodband Bundle plan includes a home phone service, a 250GB data allowance, home broadband service for your internet, a Typical Evening Speed of 20Mbps.
Bundling your home phone and internet service is a great way to get a bang for your buck especially if you make a lot of phone calls. A home phone and internet bundle plan is where you rent your landline telephone and fixed-line broadband connection through a single provider.
The Internet Service Providers (ISPs) that offer bundled plans often provide a discounted price of their broadband if you subscribe to them along with a phone line rental. These plans also offer you a pretty good deal on the amount of phone calls to local, national, mobile and international numbers depending on the package you avail.
Let’s take a look at the most popular home phone and internet plans available in Australia today.
TPG home phone and broadband – plans start at $29.99 per month
The TPG nbn™12 10GB Plan is a no-contract plan that offers up to 12Mbps download / 1Mbps upload connection speed. It gives users up to 10GB of Data Usage and an option to bring your own modem/router.
This is available for only $29 per month. You can monitor your home phone usage by logging into your online account. In terms of plan change, you can move your NBN plan up or down anytime without any change fee.
Tangerine Standard Speed Bundle Broadband Plan - starts at $54.90 per month
This month to month internet plan includes Unlimited Data, Unlimited AU Calls and a 14 Day Risk-Free Trial for $54.90 for the first 6 months with no setup fee, then $69.90 ongoing. You’ll be able to enjoy a typical evening speed of 25Mbps.
Modem options include BYO at $0 upfront costs or $149.90 Netcomm NF18MESH Modem. With Tangerine, you also get to enjoy a seven-day technical support (weekends included) as well as a $50 referral bonus when you refer a friend to subscribe.
iPrimus Standard Plus nbn50 Including Home Phone Line Rental - Starts At $75 Per Month
For only $75 per month and zero setup fee, the iPrimus Standard Plus nbn50 Plan includes:
- A Home Phone Service with PAYG calls
- Unlimited data allowance, home broadband service for your internet
- A Typical Evening Speed of 50Mbps
You can upgrade or downgrade the data allowance at any time as well as upgrade or downgrade the speed tier. Pay as you go call rates include:
- Local Calls: 20c untimed
- National/Interstate Calls: 30c Per call
- Australian Mobile Calls: 36c Per Minute + 45c flagfall
- 13/1300 Calls: 44c Per Call
- Flag Fall: 45c
iiNet nbn™50 Liimitless plan including home phone - starts at $74.99 per month
This broadband plan comes with a typical evening speed of 50Mbps as well as an optional phone service available with iiNet Modem. Plan starts at $74.99 per month with no contract term.
If you stay connected for 24 months, you can add a High-Speed NBN Modem with 4G Connection Backup from iiNet for $0. The 4G backup feature, however, is only available in selected areas. In case you decide to cancel before the 24th month of the term, you will be required to pay $8x the remaining months. Rest assured that you will be able to enjoy Fetch Entertainment at $0 for the first 24 months of your subscription.