- Many Australians are looking for short-term broadband contracts.
- Many providers offer either no fixed-term or six-month commitment periods, which provides customers this additional flexibility.
- We have compiled some of the best ADSL2+ plans below,
As rental properties continue to gain popularity in Australia’s housing market, it is not surprising that many Australians are looking for short-term broadband contracts. Not to mention, there is an array of new options and deals that are constantly being released by competing Internet Service Providers (ISPs), and with NBN being rolled out across Australia, you may not want to be stuck with seeing your 24-month contract through before signing up to a better deal.
Many providers offer either no fixed-term or six-month commitment periods, which provides customers this additional flexibility. Often, these plans require you to pay a higher setup fee than if you were to opt for a longer contract period. Depending on your needs, it may be a better option just to pay the extra sum up front in return for more choices in the future. At the end of the day, the cost of a higher setup fee will almost certainly be cheaper than having to pay a cancellation fee or even a relocation fee if you are moving to a new home.
We have compiled some of the best ADSL2+ plans below, however it is up to you to check which ones are available in your area. Additionally, we have also added in a few NBN plans when ISPs offer that option. As you can see, the prices are very similar, so we highly suggest you opt for NBN if it is available in your area.
TPG - 1300 764 000
- 100GB NBN for $49.99 per month ($10 modem delivery fee, $99.95 set up fee)
- 100GB ADSL2+ for $49.99 per month
- 100GB ADSL2+ for $40 per month ($60 modem fee, $0 activation fee)
- Unlimited NBN for $59 per month ($149 modem fee (optional))
- Unlimited ADSL2+ for $69.00 per month ($149 model fee (optional))
- 500GB ADSL2+ for $90 per month ($168 modem fee, $89 activation fee, $120 casual plan fee)